Even on the smallest dacha there is always a place for flowers. The easiest way to make flower beds in the form of beds or plant flowers on the beds with vegetables.
And if you are thinking of something cool, then we recommend that you make unusual original flower beds in the country. We picked up 15 great ideas of unusual flower beds that look like flower streams.
The garden is a great place for creativity. See, and be inspired to create your own masterpieces!
1. The Milky Way can be made from low chrysanthemums or perennial daisies.
2. Blue trickle of forget-me-nots
3. Marigolds perfectly imitate orange paint spilled from a tube.
4. Low-growing flowers, for example, lobelia perfectly “flow” from clay amphoras
5. Charming succulents need smaller containers.
6. Miracle - a jug can become the center of your landscape flower arrangement.
7. Old Barrels - A Great Source of Flower Creek.
8. A whole truck of floral beauty
9. Flower car requires space and looks great in open spaces.
10. Pansies give a huge scope for creativity. In one flowerbed the whole palette of colors.
11. From white flowers you can create the illusion of white foam.
12. Roly-wet-room flower grows well in the garden
13. Even from a small pot you can make a streamlet for decorating the area near the house.
14. Cute green spot for a shady corner in the garden
15. Gentle blue flower bed goes well with ornamental shrubs.
Such a flower bed at the dacha not only attracts attention and delights the neighbors in the dacha, but it is also excellent to use old kitchen utensils and other waste material to create.