Homemade cheese donuts - not the most wholesome food. Although very rare, I indulge myself and my family with similar dishes! After all, it is delicious so much that I want to tell all my close people about this recipe. My friends thanked and asked to share the secrets of such a successful baking more often.
- 500 g mozzarella or hard cheese
- 3 tbsp. l grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 100 g flour
- 0.5 tsp. oregano
- Mix grated hard cheese or mozzarella, egg and parmesan.
- Add flour and oregano to the mixture.
- Cook a thick dough.
- Roll up small balls of cheese dough. This amount of dough is calculated at about 40 donuts! Enough for everyone.
- Roll donuts in breadcrumbs.
- It remains to fry this miracle in oil ...
- Golden donuts with melting filling inside are ready!
- It seems to me a sin not to cook such a dish.Just see how simple and fast they are!