Recipe that "With my own hands" prepared for you today, you probably have not yet met. The editors of our site offer to prepare a dish that is ideal for gatherings with friends and it will win your heart!
Onion and meat balls filled with mushrooms, onions, parsley and minced meat are ideally combined with barbecue sauce. Just try to cook this dish for your friends and they will beg you to share this cool recipe with them!
Onion and Meat Balls
- 2 onions
- 0.5 kg ground beef
- 1 pack of bacon
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 tbsp. l Sahara
- 1 tbsp. l spicy ketchup
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce (if available)
- 1/4 cup breading
- 1 bottle of barbecue sauce
1. Preheat oven to 220 ° C.
2. In a cleaned bulb, cut off the top and bottom parts. Then cut it in half and separate the layers, setting aside the largest for future balls. The, that remains, cut into cubes.
3. Mix ground beef and diced onion, parsley, mushrooms, sugar, seasonings and breading in a large bowl. Mix all ingredients thoroughly.4. Form meatballs of such size that they fit the cooked halves of onions. And make billet balls.
5. After that, wrap the blanks with three slices of bacon. Secure the bacon with toothpicks so that it does not turn around during cooking.
6. Bake at 220 ° C for 40 minutes. Then pour over the barbecue sauce and bake for another 5 minutes.
The recipe of onion-meat balls belongs to the category of those that you should definitely share with your friends. Hurry to do it!