With the onset of cold weather, people take out their outerwear from the cabinets. Many of us wear down jackets in the fall and winter, as these are warm, comfortable and practical clothes.
Before wearing a down jacket you need to refresh and wash. Dry cleaning services are expensive, so to save money, you can clean it at home. But before you put the down jacket in the washing machine, you should learn how to wash it properly ...
How to wash a down jacket in the washing machine
1. Before washing, fasten zippers and buttons. Take off the fur. Turn the down jacket inside out.
2. Erase only one down jacket without other things.
3. Use only liquid detergent to wash delicate fabrics. No powder!
4. Choose the most gentle mode. Wash at low temperature. The best thing to wash at 30 degrees. Garbage can at least 3-4 times.
5. After washing a down jacket the main thing is that the down should not be whipped into lumps. To do this, put in the washing machine 3-4 tennis balls. But first, they also need to wash.
6. Sushi down jacket in the fresh air. Do not do it near a fire or heating appliances!
7. Down jacket will dry more than one day. Periodically come to him and shake to straighten fluff.
If you follow these simple rules, your thing will look great after washing.
Share these valuable tips on cleaning a down jacket with friends, most likely they will be useful to them!