Spring is coming, so you need new inspiration and cool ideas for decorating the yard around the house. And a gazebo (pergola) can be just an excellent option for this purpose. But before proceeding to the construction of structures, it is worth considering various design options that can give an idea of what I would like to arrange.Great design ideas to create a pergola or gazebo.
1. Spring pergolaThe wooden structures of the pergola are especially emphasized by the wisteria that adorn the arbor.
2. Village arborA rustic gazebo that combines privacy and total comfort.
3. Wooden pergolaWooden construction pergolas with swings and side bars that protect from prying eyes.
4. Modern gazeboA modern pool gazebo that extends outdoor living space.
5. Mediterranean arborA beautiful Mediterranean pergola that creates shade with an excellent seating area.
6. Beautiful viewsObservation deck from which a beautiful view, equipped with a pergola.
7. Angle pergolaA simple corner pergola with an excellent L-shaped sofa, which can accommodate a decent company.
8. Beautiful gazeboThe open bar-zone is protected by a white arbor. Industrial-style bar stools highlight the seating area.
9. Vinyl white arborWhite vinyl arbor with a lounge by the pool, which protects and emphasizes the greenery around.
10. Arbor design in natureExcellent arbor design and the surrounding area is decorated with greenery.
11. Metal arborCustom metal gazebo, with incredible patterns that give the design elegance.
12. Pergola with stone columnsA great design idea for pergolas with stone columns and a wooden roof, surrounded by flowers, vines, greenery.
13. Pergola with archesThe pergola of incredible shape, custom-made, fits perfectly in the garden around the house.
14. Simple arborA simple wooden arbor under which the bed is hidden by the pool.
15. Open area with pergolaFull open festive and entertaining suite with terraces and excellent pergola.
16. Simple arbor designThe spacious design of the gazebo, next to which is located a small fountain that complements the decor.
17. Minimalist metal arborA minimalist metal pergola with clear lines surrounded by greenery.
18. Wooden pergolaThe wooden pergola is a corner construction that creates a secluded corner in the garden.
19. Pergola decorated with curtainsA simple but pretty pergola is decorated with cute curtains that create an incredibly comfortable environment.
20. Arched gazeboArbor with a fully open kitchen and fireplace, made in the form of an arch.
21. Unearthly atmosphereThe furniture complements the wooden texture of a simple gazebo, and the curtains create an unearthly atmosphere.
22. Openwork forged arborA simple openwork gazebo with incredible lines that create a wonderful atmosphere and filter light and air.
23. Arbor over the dining areaAn excellent solution to build a gazebo over the dining surface, which will provide pleasant gatherings in nature.
Excellent design options for gazebos (pergolas) - these are a few good solutions that create a wonderful atmosphere around the house.