Carrot PP-pie: low-calorie and incredibly tasty!
- Banana - 2 pcs.
- Carrots - 3-4 pieces.
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Kefir - 1 cup
- Honey - 3-4 tbsp. spoons
- Oatmeal (can be corn) - 1 cup
- Soda - 1/2 tsp
1. In 1 cup of kefir we add soda and let it stand for 10-20 minutes so that the cake is lush.
2. Three carrots on a fine grater.
3. Beat eggs with honey, pour it into a mixture with grated carrots, grind bananas with a blender or fork, add to carrots, pour kefir and mix thoroughly.
4. Pour the dough into the mold and bake at 170 C for 40-50 minutes. (You can in the slow cooker in Baking mode - 1 hour)
Cream for this delicious cake, you can take any very tasty is obtained with cottage cheese cream.
Enjoy your meal!