Cheese cakes on kefir - This is an incredibly tasty dish that is cooked very quickly. If you do not want to spend all the holidays cooking at the stove, this recipe will help you out. For their preparation you need a few products that you probably have at home.
The process of making cheese cakes does not take more than 15 minutes. They are nourishing and ruddy. Your loved ones will swallow them for both cheeks and ask for more supplements. Try to cook, you will not regret!
Cheese cakes on kefir
- 1 tbsp. kefir
- 0.5 tsp. salt, sugar and soda
- 1 tbsp. hard cheese
- 1 tbsp. grated ham or sausages (you can also use cottage cheese with greens)
- 2 tbsp. flour
- Add to kefir salt, sugar, soda. Be sure to mix well.
- Then add the grated cheese and flour, knead the dough.
- Roll a ball of dough. Then the resulting dough is divided into four to six parts, roll out cakes about 2-3 mm thick, put the stuffing inside. Combine the edges of the tortillas and roll them very carefully again.
- Preheat the vegetable oil in a pan. Fry cheese cakes on both sides on medium heat, covered with a lid.
Serve this dish hot, along with sour cream. Such treat sure to please everyone!
Share this simple recipe with your friends!