We all want to look irresistible, so often the most sophisticated diets are used. Should I give up sweets and sweets? Not at all! We are offering to you 5 recipes useful sweets without sugar!
1. Oatmeal Cookies on Protein with Coconut
- 3 egg whites
- 75 g of oatmeal
- 75 g coconut shavings
- 1/4 tsp stevia (or 1 tbsp. coconut sugar)
- a pinch of salt
- a few drops of almond or vanilla extract as desired
1.Oat flakes need to be fried in a pan, stirring constantly.
2. Beat whites with a pinch of salt. Add stevia, almond (or vanilla) extract, coconut chips and roasted oatmeal. Mix well the resulting mass.
3. Cover the baking sheet with special baking paper. Lay out the oatmeal mass, shaping the cookies.
4. Cookies bake 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
2. Cake "Potato"
- 400 g of oatmeal
- 200 g low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp. apple sauce
- 4 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. coffee brewed
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Fry the oatmeal in a pan, adding cinnamon. Grind the mixture in a blender when it cools.
2. Mix a glass of applesauce and cottage cheese. Add fresh coffee and orange juice and mix well.
3. Add chopped oatmeal and 2 spoons of cocoa powder.
4. Make a potato-shaped cake out of the mixture and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
3. Glazed sweets
- 2/3 cup oatmeal
- 2/3 cups cashews, pre-soaked for 4 hours
- 2/3 cups of dates
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or honey)
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
1. Grind oatmeal, cashews and dates in a blender. Add salt and form the resulting candy mixture. Send candies in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
2. Over low heat, melt coconut oil and mix with vanilla and syrup.
3. Remove from the freezer candy and completely dip in the glaze. Again, send the candy in the freezer. Voila, the dessert is ready!
4. Curd Coconut Candy
- 100 grams of cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 7-8 pieces almond
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut shavings
1. Mix cottage cheese with coconut chips and honey.
2. Roll the candy out of the resulting mixture by placing almonds in each.
3. Roll the candy in coconut chips and send the dessert in the freezer for a couple of hours.
5. Chocolate cakes without baking
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup Hercules
- 1 cup of dates (pitted)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (butter can be used)
1. Grind in a blender almonds, rolled oats and cocoa powder.
2. Add to the mixture dates and coconut oil.
3. Put in the form or make candy and send in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!