You are familiar with this situation: on the dashboard suddenly begins to flash some character that you have never seen before? And you have no idea what it means? To ask is somehow inconvenient, and there is nobody. Is it urgent? Is it possible to postpone until tomorrow? Maybe cause emergency assistance?
We decided to save you from these torments! Our infographics contains the 64 most common dashboard symbols of different cars. Now you can not only feel more confident behind the wheel, but also to flaunt your knowledge to other motorists! So, memorize!
1. Fog lights (front).
2. Malfunctioning power steering.
3. Fog lights (rear).
4. Low level washer fluid.
5. Worn brake pads.
6. Icon included cruise control.
7. Turn signals are on.
8. Rain and light sensor.
9. Winter mode.
10. Information message indicator.
11. Indication of the glow plug operation.
13. Indication of contactless key detection.
14. Key not found.
15. Battery key needs to be replaced.
16. Dangerous shortening of the distance.
17. Press the clutch pedal.
18. Press the brake pedal.
19. Lock the steering column.
20. High Beam.
21. Low tire pressure.
22. Indicator turn on outdoor lighting.
23. Malfunction of outdoor lighting.
24. The brake light does not work.
25. Warning particulate filter.
26. Warning tow hitch.
27. Prevention of air suspension.
28. Lane change.
29. Overheating of the catalyst.
30. Not fastened seat belt.
31. The parking brake is activated.
32. Battery failure.
33. Parking assistance.
34. Maintenance required.
35. Adaptive headlights.
36. Automatic headlight tilt malfunction.
37. Rear spoiler malfunction.
38. Malfunction of the roof in the cabriolet.
39. Airbag error.
40. Hand brake malfunction.
41. Water in the fuel filter.
42. Airbag deactivated.
44. Dipped headlights.
45. Pollution of the air filter.
46. Fuel economy mode.
47. The system of assistance descent from the mountain.
48. Increased temperature.
49. Malfunction of anti-lock brakes.
50. Malfunctioning fuel filter.
51. The door is open.
52. Open the hood.
53. Low fuel level.
54. Automatic transmission malfunction.
55. Automatic speed limiter.
56. Suspension dampers.
57. Low oil pressure.
58. Heated windshield.
59. Trunk open.
60. The stabilization system is disabled.
61. Rain sensor.
62. Malfunction of the engine.
63. Heated rear window.
64. Automatic windshield cleaning. Be sure to share this memo with familiar car owners!